Creating table in new tablespace

From: bluebody <shimsoft_at_wport.com>
Date: 1997/07/09

I created a new tablespace and datafile and am trying to create a table in it by using a subquery from another table. I keep getting ORA-1652 unable to extend temp segment by 102400 in tablespace xxxxxxx. The Action in the message manual says to add another datafile. I did this and still get the same error. How do I get around this error? Received on Wed Jul 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT