Re: JDBC-Oracle

From: Holger Baxmann <baxmann_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/07/09

--------------=_4D48015F2E6D09E164B8

Hi andreas,

for me is the odbc-jdbc bridge the best solution. You may do it the=20 old fashioned odbc way - the bridge does the rest.

bax

Am 27.06.97, 12:21, schrieb Andreas Hausleitner <andreas.hausleitner@ khsa.khs-linz.ac.at> zum Thema JDBC-Oracle:

> Hi all,

>=20

> what's the best way to write Java applications, which connects to an
> Oracle
> Database via JDBC. What drivers do I need?
>=20

> Thanks,
>=20

> Andreas
> --
> Andreas Hausleitner
>=20

> Bethlehemstr. 1 A
> A-4020 LINZ / Austria
> email: a.hausleitner_at_khsa.khs-linz.ac.at
> phone: (++43)/+732 79 33 93

>=20
>=20
--------------=_4D48015F2E6D09E164B8

<encoded_portion_removed>
OSAzMyA5Mw0KXHBhciA+IA0KXHBhciA+IA0KXHBhciB9

--------------=_4D48015F2E6D09E164B8-- Received on Wed Jul 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT