Re: New Oracle driver connect problem

From: Martin Smith <mfsmith_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/07/09

From Deja News---

Following the alpha release, the beta release is now available for download!

We now support JDK 1.1.1 as well as JDK 1.0.2. The drivers should work with JDK 1.1.2, although we haven't tested the configuration. If you find any problem, please let us know. Here's how you can get the drivers:

For Sparc Solaris,

  ftp://support.us.oracle.com/desktop/download/jdbc-beta-solaris.tar.gz

For x86 Win32 (Windows NT/95),

  ftp://support.us.oracle.com/desktop/download/jdbc-beta-win32.zip

These files are available for temporary download until they are moved to the official page at:

  http://www.oracle.com/nca/java_nca/

The documentation has been completely redone to include much more information than the alpha release. Since there are some incompatible changes, please read the README.txt and the html documentation carefully.

JDBCsup_at_us.oracle.com, Oracle Worldwide Customer Support