HELP! PL/SQL ORA-1460 uninmlemented or unreasonable convers.required

From: Antonio Milanesi <antonio.milanesi_at_galactica.it>
Date: 1997/07/09

Please, I need help about an Oracle error executing a stored procedures. Running it in a server 7.2.3.0.0 I have no problem, but in a server 7.2.2.3.1 I have an ORA-1460 unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested.
I'm executing it from a Powerbuilder application without IN parameters and with OUT variables declared IS TABLE OF NUMBER. The very strange thing is: trying to execute from SQL*Plus everything is OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anyone who knows that Stored Procedures have problems with different release of Oracle Server ?

Please, tell me something...
Thanks

Antonio Milanesi
antonio.milanesi_at_galactica.it Received on Wed Jul 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT