Accessing Oracle from Hypercard on the Mac

From: Adam Wildavsky <adamw_at_panix.com>
Date: 1997/07/08

Does anyone know of a method for accessing Oracle from Hypercard? My client is using Oracle's HyperSQL XCMD but Oracle no longer supports it and it does not work with newer versions of Oracle's SQL*Net connectivity software. If need be we can write our own XCMD but I'd like to save the client some time and $ by finding an off the shelf solution.

--
Adam Wildavsky          Partner
adam_at_visalia.com   Visalia, LLC