OWA Replacement Cartridge

From: Dwayne A. Gaither <dagaith_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/07/08

I am trying to use the OWA replacement cartridge to upload and download image files from a oracle table. So far, I have been unsuccessful.

It would be real helpful if someone could send sample pl/sql code that is being used to do this via Netscape.

Also, if you are using the replacement cartridge, why do you have to use CGI. If anyone has any good instructions on how this cartridge is installed and loaded that would be helpful as well. I am running Oracle 7.33 on NT 4.0 and I have Webserver 2.1

Any help is greatly appreciated. THanks.

--Dwayne A. Gaither--
dagaith_at_mindspring.com Received on Tue Jul 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT