Re: HELP Needed: Problem with SQLNet

From: Ho Kah Fong <ccehokf_at_leonis.nus.sg>
Date: 1997/07/07

If you use dedicated server instead of MTS, would you get the same error?

Paolo Ducoli - RDB & Open Systems (rdbosbs_at_mbox.vol.it) wrote:
: We developed an application that use heavy ODBC calls vs.
: an Oracle Database

: RDBMS Oracle AIX 7.2.3 or 7.2.2
: TNSListener unknown
: Oracle ODBC 1.15.3.1.0B
: Required Support Files 7.3.2.2.0A
: SQLNet Client 2.3.2.1.6
: Oracle TCP/IP adapter 2.3.2.1.5

: During an heavy call (30000 rows) I get these errors in sqlnet.trc:

: many of these:
: -<ERROR>- transport read error

: and once:
: -<ERROR>- osnqrs: recieve failed, no reset marker.
: disconnecting...

: so I loose the connection.

: I can't reproduce always that situation, sometimes (randomly) everithign
: seem to work ok !!

: Any suggestion ?

: Paolo Ducoli
: RDB & Open Systems