New Benchmarking Tool - Beta Users Request

From: Brian Butler <Brian_Butler_at_csrad.com>
Date: 1997/07/03

Hello,

I'm looking for server-savvy people to run our software against their servers. It can provide great performance tuning and capacity planning information on their server applications. The product, Benchmark Factory 97, is like a carousel CD player where each CD is a different benchmark. We include the AS3AP scalable benchmark, PC Magazine database benchmark and the Ziff-Davis Ritesize test in the beta release. Within a few weeks, we will also have the TPC-B & C tests for Sybase SQL Server. Longer-range plans include Web, Message, File and Application Server benchmarks.

The product is easy-to-use and will automatically setup a test database and load test data into it. Within an hour even junior DBAs can run a benchmark on their server.

Who are we? We are the company that has created the performance tests for DBMS, PC Magazine and PC Week. In fact, I am a former Director of PC Week's client/server test labs in Foster City California. We know how to test software and this product shows it.

If you are interested in becoming a beta tester or simply want more information visit our website (www.csrad.com). To request becoming a beta site, either drop me a line or enter the customer support section, and register. Space is limited, so sign up to today.

Bob
(cdoramisc)

Bob Gallagher
2008 Altom Court - Suite 100
St. Louis, MO 63146
(314)523-4408

bgallagher_at_csrad.com Received on Thu Jul 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT