store bitmap into oracle7 database

From: Juan Buiza Camacho <jbuiza_at_net.disbumad.es>
Date: 1997/07/02

I have a bitmap and I need store it into Oracle7 database using API ODBC. How I can do it? Any ideas? I've read a little about some classes that exchange this information with the database - CLongBinary, I think-. Is it right?.

        I use Visual C++ 4.0 for Windows 95/NT.

        Thanks in advance..

	Juan Buiza Camacho
	jbuiza_at_net.disbumad.es