regarding Pro*c Compiler

From: s.r.rangaraju <ranga_at_ihug.co.nz>
Date: 1997/07/02

hai everybody,

I have oracle7/forms4.5 runing under windows3.11.I would like to load Pro*c compiler on my PC.Can I load from web? If any body know about downloading Pro*C from web please post me the URL address.And also any suggestions regarding good books on Pro*C are most welcome.

Thanks in advance

srini Received on Wed Jul 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT