Re: [Q] How to return a result set from a stored procedure through ODBC?

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/07/01

On Tue, 1 Jul 1997 18:11:30 +0100, Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <33b61836.9645159_at_newshost>, Thomas Kyte
><tkyte_at_us.oracle.com> writes
>[snip]
>>
>>Here is a 7.2 / 7.3 example in SQL*Plus and PRO*C.
>

>Do you have an example using OO4O and C++ - I've just receieved the
>trial CD containing this software and am having a lot of trouble finding
>useful examples...

Well, the pro*c stuff could be considered C++ :)

Sorry, I don't use C++ or OO4O but I would recommend for samples and great online docs on their Cd's the Oracle Developers program. They have C++ and OO4O samples and utilities. Check out http://tiburon.us.oracle.com/odp/ .

>Andy
>
>Andy Hardy. PGP key available on request

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Bethesda MD

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Oracle Corporation Received on Tue Jul 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT