Querying for Unix date format.

From: Dave Bornstein <bornstein_at_openmarket.com>
Date: 1997/06/30

I have a database which stores a Unix time value (number of seconds since 1970). I want to be able to convert this number to a Oracle Date within a select statement. Does anyone have a PL-SQL procedure to do this. Example

TIMETABLE ID DATE

1      867678600
2      867642600
3      865200032

select convertUnixTime(867678600) "t" from TIMETABLE where t > '1995-12-12';

What I am looking for is the convertUnixTime stored procedure or its equivalent.

Thanks,

Dave Received on Mon Jun 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT