data structure question

From: Sanjeev K Akkina <ska_at_ksu.edu>
Date: 1997/06/30

I am looking for a way that I can store the following data into a table:

Name
Date
Plot1
Plot2
Plot3
Plot50

Where Plot## is a time (in seconds). I will have 100-200 records with the same data structure so I was thinking of creating a table with a column for each part (i.e. Name, Date, Plot..). In this case, the table will have 52 columns and approximately 100-200 rows. Does anyone have a better idea on how I could do this?

Thanks

Sanjeev Received on Mon Jun 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT