how to load tables in database-object doesn´t exist error message

From: Matthias Harries <mharries_at_nf.fh-nuernberg.de>
Date: 1997/06/28

I have got a problem:

After installing Oracle for Windows 95 I want to use a existing database
(sql - File).

I created a new user and granted the roles CONNECT and RESOURCE to him. If I want to use the loaded tables, I will get a error - message "Table
(Object) does not exists".

What can I do ?

Thanks

Matthias Received on Sat Jun 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT