Tying Active Server Pages to UNIX Oracle on Another Machine Without ODBC?

From: <athompson_at_trane.com>
Date: 1997/06/27

Hi Everyone,

My company is thinking about using Microsoft's Active Server pages for our intranet (6700 readers in my division) but we have to be able to tie it to our back end UNIX Oracle servers without using ODBC. Will CF work with PL/SQL or SQL*Net and if so what versions are necessary? Please reply via email. Thanks.

Annette Thompson
Intranet Technical Analyst
athompson_at_trane.com