SQL*Loader and using NULLIF

From: Lisa M. Lewis <lmg_at_isdsa.pgh.wec.com>
Date: 1997/06/27

Hi,

Does anyone know if using the NULLIF clause in a sql*loader control file has significant impact on import time. I am loading a 2.1 million record file using sql*loader and it took 3.5 hours. I have all NULLIF "0" clause on one of the fields I am loading. I am using direct load state with the UNRECOVERABLE option set in the control file. This load seems to take too long. Anybody have similiar sized or larger tables that they've loaded -- can you please share your experiences with me.

Thanks for your time!!

Lisa Received on Fri Jun 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT