Re: [Q] How to return a result set from a stored procedure through ODBC?

From: Marc Fleischeuers <Marc.Fleischeuers_at_kub.nl>
Date: 1997/06/27

iarld_at_connectnet.com (Lee Doty) writes:

[using procedures..]

> According to the Oracle Docs, this isn't kosher in Oracle. (hassle)

I just grepped the oracle docs for "kosher" but I couldn't find any reference ;-)

Seriously, I would not know of any objection to use stored procedures in Oracle, except that it would be "better" to encapsulate mutiple related procedures into packages. Is that what you are referring to?

Marc

--
Computer! End program!
Computer! Create _new_ program!