AUTO LOGIN for FORMS 4.5 aps under NT4.0

From: Jens U. Veigel <jens_at_deutschware.com>
Date: 1997/06/26

Hey GURUS

Quick question, I'm running a 16bit forms4.5 app under NT4 and I can't get the auto-login working anymore as I used to do under Win 3.1 or NT 3.51 like.. login/password_at_database

if I do this , it still comes up with the login screen for login and password, after I type it in , then it's is happy

Am I missing here anything ? or is there a work around ? it worked bevor on the old version of NT, and win31 I want to have a certain user logged in automatically.

Thanks for all your help

Jens
jens_at_deutschware.com Received on Thu Jun 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT