looking for oracle author

From: Stephanie Wall <swall_at_waite.mcp.com>
Date: 1997/06/26

I'm the Acquisitions Editor of Waite Group Press, an imprint of Macmillan Computer Publishing in Indianapolis. I am currently looking for authors to contribute to a title on Oracle8. If you would be interested in learning more about this project, please fill in the form below and return it to my attention. You can also find out more about our company and the types of books we publish by checking out our Website.

Thanks for your interest!

Stephanie Wall
Acquisitions Editor
swall_at_waite.mcp.com
http://www.waite.com

Waite Group Press
Author Data Form
Please complete this form so that we can add information about your computer and/or writing background in our Author/Technical Editor database. Please print or type the information for clarity.

Date:
Name for contracts:
Name for book credits:
Agent contact info: (fill in if appropriate: name, company, phone, email)
Address:

City:						State:
	Zip:
Daytime Phone:				Fax:

Evening Phone:
Email Address:
Profession:
Software packages proficient in (include version #): Area (s) of software/hardware expertise: Hardware you have access to:
Computer-related experience:
Training experience:
Job experience:
Formal education:
Publishing experience, articles:
Publishing experience, books:
Publishing experience, other:

First choice writing topic:
Second choice writing topic:
Third choice writing topic: Received on Thu Jun 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT