HELP Needed: Problem with SQLNet

From: Paolo Ducoli - RDB & Open Systems <rdbosbs_at_mbox.vol.it>
Date: 1997/06/25

We developed an application that use heavy ODBC calls vs. an Oracle Database

RDBMS Oracle AIX           7.2.3 or 7.2.2
TNSListener	           unknown
Oracle ODBC                1.15.3.1.0B
Required Support Files     7.3.2.2.0A
SQLNet Client              2.3.2.1.6
Oracle TCP/IP adapter      2.3.2.1.5

During an heavy call (30000 rows) I get these errors in sqlnet.trc:

many of these:
-<ERROR>- transport read error

and once:
-<ERROR>- osnqrs: recieve failed, no reset marker.
 disconnecting...

so I loose the connection.

I can't reproduce always that situation, sometimes (randomly) everithign seem to work ok !!

Any suggestion ?

Paolo Ducoli
RDB & Open Systems
rdbosbs_at_mbox.vol.it Received on Wed Jun 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT