Oracle -> postscript or PDF?

From: Frank San Filippo <frank_at_w3-design.com>
Date: 1997/06/25

Any suggestions on how to output data (in both numerical and graph formats) from Oracle directly to a postscript or PDF file under UNIX, in an automated fashion? I'd like to email daily reports of my data to folks in a portable, attractive, printable manner [HTML isn't an option].

Thanks,
F. Received on Wed Jun 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT