Re: My Binary Experience

From: Werner <werner.smit_at_baps.com>
Date: 1997/06/24

Hi Alexey

About your question if my software is tuned properly....

I feel lost and lonely, because I do not have a clue as to where i could tune my software....
Windows Nt does have Regional Settings, and I selected English(US) over there. CW20 does have these "ENV" files, but it seem that I do not need to fiddle there?
I suppose it's my software and I should tune it myself, but I tune you that I'm hopeless at tuning... I guess i'm just feeling blue..maybe I must tune my radio to a better station :-)