Forms 3.0 message and status line can they be disabled?

From: Phil Melendez <pmelendez_at_gers.com>
Date: 1997/06/23

All,

We have a requirement to run a form on an small RF Terminal. The screenform, Forms 3.0 (we're a little behind the times), is 24chars x 8 lines. The status line and the message line take up 2 of the 8 lines which is alot of realestate on this small a screen.

        Q.  Is there any way to disable the message and status line on
            the form?

Phil M. Received on Mon Jun 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT