Problem with the CLASSPATH with oracle?

From: Tim Frangioso <tfrangio_at_mitre.org>
Date: 1997/06/23

Hi,

        Does oracle do anything to change(set or reset it) the classpath variable?

        I have been trying to use some applets with the web request broker and it seems that the classes that I put in the java bin are not visable. I found a line in the "svadmin.app" file that look like it set the classpath but, I got not effect by changing it.

        The major probelm is that I am using symantec classes in the java applets so I have to call a class file named symclass.zip. It is on the server in the /java/bin directory and chmod is 777 on both the file and the directory. Received on Mon Jun 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT