10.7 Concurrent Manager Startup

From: Butch Hoelz <hoelz_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1997/06/23

Help...

I've just upgrade my Oracle Applications from 10.6 to 10.7. When I atempt to startup the concurrent managers, they die with an ora-00942 within 'get_oracle_pid'.

I'm not sure what the problem is? It used to be related to v$process and v$session, but had no affect when access was granted to APPLSYS.

Anyboby have any ideas?

Butch Hoelz Received on Mon Jun 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT