Implement Checkboxes with PL/SQL.

From: george <gthia_at_post1.com>
Date: 1997/06/23

Has anyone implemented checkboxes with using PL/SQL for web development?

I would like to find out how can I pass checkboxes (with multiple name and value pairs)
to Oracle Webserver for database update.

Variable declarations in procedure statements would help greatly.

Any response is greatly appreciated.

Please reply by email. Thanks!!! Received on Mon Jun 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT