Re: SQLNET under NT

From: Peter Cosgrove <cosgrovp_at_perth.dialix.com.au>
Date: 1997/06/20

jvgreco_at_primenet.com (TurkBear) writes:

>Hi,

>What error messages do you get when the connect fails ?

>John.Greco_at_dot.state.mn.us

The message is ->

  ORA-09241: Message not found;
  product=RDBMS ; facility=ORA ; lanuag

then after clicking on "Details" box ->

  Error #-9:
  DMS-E-GENERAL, A general exception has   occurred during operation 'attach database'.   ORA-09241: Message not found ;
  product=RDBMS ; facility=ORA;languag

We are using Oracle TCP/IP Adapter Version 2.1.4.1.3A

peter