Debugging PL/SQL code (wrong line numbers)

From: Atif Ahmad Khan <aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: 1997/06/19

Has anybody noticed that debugging PL/SQL code is somewhat difficult specially when sqlplus gives you the wrong line numbers to look for errors. If I missed a single quote on line 200 it would tell me to look at line 260 for some reason. Maybe these line numbers mean something else?

Atif Khan
aak2_at_ra.msstate.edu Received on Thu Jun 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT