invalid number

From: Jean Xu <xu_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1997/06/19

I am using embedded SQL in c program to get some records from a table. I checked data structure in c program and column defination in the table. Both of them are correct. But I still get the error: ORA-01722: invalid number. I will appreciate if someone can give me sugguestion.

Thanks!

-Jean Received on Thu Jun 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT