Re: Extracting Data From Oracle

From: Brett Scott <blscott_at_scottnet.com>
Date: 1997/06/18

> Blah, Blah, Blah
> If there is no Oracle way to do this does anyone know of any 3rd party
> tools??
>
> Please reply to my regular address as well as the news server.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Chuck DeVries
> mailto:cdevries_at_link.com

The best method for this would probably be a program. VB4.0 is an excellent way to do this. You can write a simple program to profile a data schema to replicate it and/or migrate it to another ODBC compliant database. This gives you great flexibility and can be used throughout your organization.

Brett L. Scott Received on Wed Jun 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT