WTD: Introduction to Oracle Manufacturing class...

From: Jeff Schaffzin <jeffds_at_best.com>
Date: 1997/06/17

Hi everyone -

As someone who has been interested for a long time with Oracle Applications, most notably Oracle Manufacturing, I thought that I would be able to take a course from Oracle.

I checked their web site at http://education.oracle.com and found a course which sounded like it would be really useful - Introduction to Oracle Manufacturing. There were two different offerings of the class "Character based" and something else which I forgot right now.

When I did a query on their system I found out that they are not offering the Character Based course any more unless you have an on-site one.

Therefore I have the following questions:

  1. Is this a worthwhile course to even take? (I know a little about Oracle right now, admittedly I am no master)
  2. If so, does anyone know where I can take this course?
  3. Does anyone have any recommendations to how I can learn more about this system?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Schaffzin
Applications Engineer
Sherpa Corporation Received on Tue Jun 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT