DOS SQL*Net Client

From: Steve Harvancik <sharvancik_at_icaebc.com>
Date: 1997/06/17

There was some activity in these news group about the DOS SQL*Net products to allow a DOS workstation to connect to an Oracle Server.

I have found all the pieces for the DOS, but I have no DOS Oracle applications to test if the pieces work or if they are configured correctly. Does anyone have any Oracle DOS tools (e.g. SQLPlus, SQLForms, ...) that I may borrow, steal or purchase to test my connectivity?

If anyone needs any of the pieces I have, feel free to ask.

Steve Harvancik Received on Tue Jun 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT