ORA-3113 and VB 4

From: Brian Grosheim <bgrosheim_at_medplus.com>
Date: 1997/06/17

I have a program written in Visual Basic 4.0, using Oracle Objects to connect to an Oracle Database. I am encountering the dreaded ORA-3113. Has anyone else encountered this error?
What was the problem and how did you solve it?

The problem is happening in my program when I am in a loop, updating many Oracle records, one at a time. The only other 3rd party tool (besides Oracle Objects) in my program is DynaZip (an ocx that creates PKZIP compatible files).

Thanks for any help that you might give!

---
Brian Grosheim