SQLNET under NT

From: Peter Cosgrove <cosgrovp_at_perth.dialix.com.au>
Date: 1997/06/16

I am currently trying to get our sqlnet version 2 to work from an NT workstation.

It seems to work as oracle nettest pings the database OK but then when you try and attach the database from our COGNOS Imprompu software it can't connect to the database.

Any assistance/advice would me much appreciated.

Peter Cosgrove
Perth AUSTRALIA Received on Mon Jun 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT