Re: Extracting Data From Oracle

From: TurkBear <jvgreco_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1997/06/16

I use a report writer ( Crystal Reports) which allows me to export the data in the report in a variety of formats ( CSV, Record, etc) . Otherwise it would involve writing sql statements that spool to a file and using that file to import ( the sql is tedious to write, so I haven't used that method for years )... Many other report writers offer this ability.

John.Greco_at_dot.state.mn.us