Beta Testers Needed: Performance Testing Software

From: Bob Gallagher <bgallagher_at_csrad.com>
Date: 1997/06/16

Hello,

I'm looking for server-savvy people to run our software against their servers. It can provide great performance tuning and capacity planning information on their server applications. The product, Benchmark Factory 97, is like a carousel CD player where each CD is a different benchmark. We include the AS3AP scalable benchmark, PC Magazine database benchmark and the Ziff-Davis Ritesize test in the beta release. Within a few weeks, we will also have the TPC-B & C tests for Sybase SQL Server. Longer-range plans include Web, Message, File and Application Server benchmarks.

The product is easy-to-use and will automatically setup a test database and load test data into it. Within an hour even junior DBAs can run a benchmark on their server.

Who are we? We are the company that has created the performance tests for DBMS, PC Magazine and PC Week. In fact, I am a former Director of PC Week's client/server test labs in Foster City California. We know how to test software and this product shows it.

Thanks for any beta candidates you can steer my way.

Bob

Bob Gallagher
2008 Altom Court - Suite 100
St. Louis, MO 63146
(314)523-4408
bgallagher_at_csrad.com Received on Mon Jun 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT