primary key?

From: Sangwook Park <swpark_at_namusoft.com>
Date: 1997/06/15

 I'm using Oracle 7.3.
 I want to know the primary key of tables.  How can I know that?
 I heard that the primary key was able to be found from tables by using ODBC.  But, I'm using sql*plus and OCI.
 Let me know the primary key of tables .  Thanks advance.

--
 Sangwook Park          swpark_at_namusoft.com
 Namusoft    http://www.namusoft.com