Re: Webserver 2.1.0.0 dies

From: Steve Varley <oc95_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1997/06/15

Just to update anyone whos following this saga.... I've fixed my problem.
It seems like the PL/SQL was so complex it goobled up lots of memory and cause Oracle to fail during MALLOC system call.

I have relocated the SGA (moved it from 0x3000000 to 0x97000000) and the problem has now gone away. Of course the address will be system specific.

Hope this helps someone.

sav Received on Sun Jun 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT