ANYONE Interested in Learning SQL for $500 a Person??

From: SatarNag <satarnag_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/06/13

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am thinking about starting a SQL classroom in Orange County, California and was wonderring what is the Demand for something like this. If this Idea interest you, please E-mail me and let me know. I also would like to hear any comments or ideas. If you can, please include any suggestions as to what will help you learn better.
The class will cost $500 a person, and will be taught by highly qualified instructor. I thank you for your time, and look foward to hearing from you.

Satar Naghshineh
AK Computing Services

E-mail SatarNag_at_aol.com Received on Fri Jun 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT