Re: Multiple ORACLE versions on single machine

From: MarkP28665 <markp28665_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/06/13

Question was can you run multiple version of Oracle on the same machine?

We do this under Unix and VMS so you should be able to do so under NT. Each version should have its own Oracle home and your applications would run under one or the other versions. Pro*c programs can attach to multiple instances of Oracle at the same time, but most applications can not do this.

Stil,l NT does not impress me so who knows until you try.

Mark Powell -- The only advise that counts is the advise that you follow so follow your own advise Received on Fri Jun 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT