Oracle 7.3 server + W95 + TCP/IP = Dial UP ???

From: Marcelo Lins <visual_at_centroin.com.br>
Date: 1997/06/12

Hello All,

I'm using:

Server:  Oracle 7.3 Workgroup Server,
Client:    Windows 95
SqlNet:  V2

Protocol: TCP/IP

The Client has a modem where i connect to my internet provider

When i connect the server, for exemple i call SQL Plus, after the Logon, the Dial-Up window appear. I have to cancel it and the connection proceeds normally.

How can i eliminate the Dial-UP window.

Thanks

Marcelo Lins
visual_at_centroin.com.br Received on Thu Jun 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT