SQL*Net on NT client

From: Aram Mirzadeh <awm_at_luers.qosina.com>
Date: 1997/06/11

Greetings,

Anyone know how to get rid of the following error:

ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

I get this as soon as I get into svrmgr23. The books says that this means that the net drivers aren't loaded into memory, or there is a conflict of versions.

Since I only have one version I doubt it's the 2nd part. So I'm assuming it not being loaded into memory. My question is how do I load sql*net into memory? Isn't this an automaticly run?

BTW, this is NT 4.0 client connecting to a NT 4.0 server running 7.3.2.2.1.

Thanks.

<Aram>

--
                                        | Aram Mirzadeh
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol| MIS Manager
that some thinkle peep I am.            | Qosina Corp.
It's just the drunker I sit here the    | http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
longer I get.                           | awm_at_qosina.com
                			| Apache httpd - awm_at_hyperreal.com
	   -- PGP Key http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html --
	  -- BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0 --