Re: Oracle Financials Information

From: Buff Emslie <be_at_primarykey.com>
Date: 1997/06/10

Jerry Ward wrote:

> Is there a good network resource for Oracle Applications on the net?
> I am looking for DBA related information on OE,AR,PO,GL,etc. I do
> not have a CSI for financials so MetaLink is out (has anyone tried it
> lately? It's a dog).
>
> I can't even find anything written about the apps aside from the
> documentation. Any ISBNs?
>
> Thanks alot,
>
> Jerry.

So far, Jerry, there are no books on the set of Oracle Applications. There will be a book out early this fall on financials, written by Graham Siebert and published by Oracle Press....I know that doesn't help you much right now. Perhaps you should contact the Oracle Applications Users Group directly and see if there is something in their proceedings from the last conference that could help you. The URL is www.Oaug.Org.

There are lots of DBA books available...Check out www.This.Is/keybooks for some ideas.

Buff Emslie
The Primary Key Received on Tue Jun 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT