Entering dates in Forms 4.5

From: <kda_at_sky.net>
Date: 1997/06/09

We've recently converted our Forms 3.0 forms to Forms 4.5. One problem we've run across that irritates our users immensely.

In Forms 3.0 a user could enter a date into a date field with the mask MM/DD/YY simply as MMDDYY and the form automatically inserted the '/' delimiter.

But Forms 4.5 gives a VALUE ERROR when the users don't include the delimiter in the date.

Is there someway in Forms 4.5 to have the delimiter automatically inserted that won't require making a change to a trigger?

Kevin Agee Kevin.Agee.SysDev903A_at_igate.sprint.com