Re: Recommended tools

From: Klaus-Michael HATZINGER <Michael.Hatzinger_at_at.eeurope.ikea.com>
Date: 1997/06/09

Hi !

Just look at this, it's phantastic:

     http://www.delphi.at/page_ge/datscope/datscope.htm

I know, the homepage is in German, but there are a lot of pictures. The tool and it's online help is in english. It costs only about 2500 USD. It's a 32Bit tool designed for Windows95 and WindowsNT (3.51 - 4.0), running
with SQL*Net 32Bit client. It covers nearly everything a Developer and DBA needs.

The new version V3.1 covers nearly all ORACLE7 7.3.2 features and is still full compatible
with ORACLE7 7.1 up to 7.3.2 at the moment.

Functions:

and more and more and more

Just send a fax to

DELPHI Software Gesmbh