Error 1144 when shutdown concurrent manager

From: Tina Le <tle_at_cupid.ecom.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: 1997/06/08

Hi,

We are running oracle 7.3.2.3, APPplication 10.7, Concurrent Manager (CM) version 6.

CM seem to start up ok. afimchk.sql reports CM is running.

But when I shutdown CM using CONCSUB the following error message displayed:

APP-01144 Encountered an error while finding status of concurrent managers

Althou, the CM seem to come down OK.

The same error message displayed when I use the application screen to query the status of CM.

Has anyone seen this ? What is causing the error message ?

Thanks for your help

Tina Le Received on Sun Jun 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT