Re: where is OWAUP?

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/06/08

On Fri, 06 Jun 1997 14:13:42 -0400, edwards_at_garland.dnr.state.sc.us wrote:

>I read in the oracle FAQ at:
>
><http://www.onwe.co.za/frank/faqweb.htm#IMAGES>
>
>that Oracle freely distributes a few unsupported CGI utilities
>that can store and retrieve images from an Oracle table via the
>Oracle web server. they are >IMGLOAD/OWAI/OWAUP
>
>Well thats great, because thats what I need, but I can't find these
>"freely distributable" utilities anywhere.
>
>Does anybody know where they are?

Goto

http://govt.us.oracle.com/ and follow the quick pick to downloadable utilities. They are there (as well as other stuff like an application to convert HTML into PL/SQL, create forms/reports/charts using pl/sql and so on)....

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Bethesda MD

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Oracle Corporation Received on Sun Jun 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT