Re: I'm the new DBA... what now?

From: Manish Asnani <masnani_at_ftw.mot.com>
Date: 1997/06/06

Philip Hallstrom wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm sure this has been asked about a million times, but I looked
> at the faqs I could find and it didn't mention it...
> --- stuff deleted
> We finally decided we needed a real da

I took the Oracle class - 'Administer the Oracle Database -I' - was quite useful. But what made most of the concepts clear for was the book - The Oracle DBA Handbook - Oracle Press . Tuning the Oracle Database - Kevin Looney - Oracle Press is also excellent. Hope this helps,
Manish

Manish Asnani
Motorola
masnani_at_ftw.mot.com Received on Fri Jun 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT