Re: How to get a list of procedures/functions in a package?

From: HE <sarisin_at_interlog.com>
Date: 1997/06/05

Jarle Stabell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to get the list of procedures/functions in a package, and then get
> the parameter list of each.
> It seems like one can use 'describe' to do the second half of this task,
> but we don't know any easy way to get the list of methods in a package.
> Anyone knows where this is stored? (Which tables do 'describe' use?)
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Jarle Stabell

Hi

Maybe this helps

spool ....
column text format a60
select name, text from all_source where owner = 'ReplaceThisWithObjectOwnerInYourDatabase' and (substr(text,instr(text,'PROCEDURE',9)) like 'PROCED%' or

     substr(text,instr(text,'FUNCTION',8)) like 'FUNCT%') / Received on Thu Jun 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT