Re: Forms45 pl/sql editor search problem

From: Walter Zimmer <wzimmer_at_atair.rz.uni-ulm.de>
Date: 1997/06/03

Steve Cosner (stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu) wrote:
: As with the color palette problem I reported earlier, I hope someone will
: it.
:
: And I wonder if they will EVER get the global search to churn through all
: triggers and program units without our having to click the Continue
: button a zillion times.

You are speaking directly from my inner heart :-)

My guess is they concentrate on 2.0 and before this is out, nothing will ever change in the developer2000.

I just imagine if these things are still present in 2.0. That would be VERY embarassing, since handling colors and find's really is no magic anymore, and even the seattle company can handle it :-)

Walter

walter.zimmer_at_rz.uni-ulm.de
Forms 4.5.7.1.2 developer (solaris, NT) Received on Tue Jun 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT